Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cause & Effect ... it is what it is bitches

 I can't stand dumb ass bitches who do underhanded shitty things to little kids just because they hate the children's parent.  NEWS FLASH BITCHES it's going to come back on you and they will hate you and resent you FOREVER!  The part I like best about this is YOU DID IT YOURSELF!!!!!  I wont even have to say a word.  Your actions speak louder than your fake ass words.
 I'm sorry but you don't love the kids that you didn't invite to your "family" holiday gathering.  OH but that was just a misunderstanding that the poor kids weren't invited to either one of the TWO gatherings.  You certainly must not give a fuck about the 2 kids you volunteered to pick up but then forgot at daycare.  Needless to say the day they were forgotten at daycare was one of those kids' 4th birthday.  Bet ya didn't remember that did ya?  How in the hell do you think you can do this to your own flesh and blood and claim that you care about them and love them.  I call bull shit on your bitch asses.  And you have the nerve to get your ugly scared up mess of a face in mine and wag your old hag finger at me talking about how I need to not talk shit about you and your family.  Hmmm... OK ever heard of cause and effect bitch? It works like this don't do fucked up shit to my children and CAUSE me to talk "shit" (in this case TRUTH) about you and your worthless sorry ass excuse for a family.  If you don't want me telling everyone just exactly how fucked up you all are maybe you should just stop being fucked up to my kids.  Or better yet don't even bother with my kids leave them the hell alone.  Instead of making plans that you forget about or reschedule 30 times before actually following through with why don't you just save the kids the trouble of having a fucked up daddy & daddy's side of the family and disappear.  I promise the heartbreak they will have over this will be minimal.  It'll be much easier for them to deal with and come to terms with later vs. the bull shit you're creating memories of right now.  But you think its a fun game to play with emotions because you have nothing better to do. 
And I just want to make you aware of this so that there is no confusion or misinterpreting. Your all being fucked up the way you have been it's not hurting me at all. The damage you're doing is being done to the kids.  I will love nothing more than to watch the kids learn to hate you via your own hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you want to say something