Thursday, August 4, 2011

And I'm The Biggest Baddest Bitch Of Them All

I'm a self centered bitch.  No really I am and I'll tell you why!  Because I NEED a baby sitter for my sick kids.  I need this baby sitter so I can work to support those kids.  I'm only thinking of myself here.  Me and ONLY me!  For one thing when you ask a parent or grandparent to take your kids for any reason at all it should not be called BABYSITTING.  They are your family and it should not be looked at as babysitting.  Secondly I'm not sure what planet you're living on but your worthless son is paying less than $200 a month in child support and that DOESN'T cover shit!  Thirdly when I'm in jeopardy of losing my job over having to leave work early to get a sick child and you're sitting on your broke ass collecting unemployment the least you could do is WATCH your grand kids/ children for a few hours.  After all I am the only one who cares for these children and I'm the only one paying the bills.  If you cared even one tiny iota about these kids you would realize that me losing my job over your pathetic antics is going to have negative affects on these children that you "care so much about."

Go ahead bitch your pathetic heart out, call me a liar, make up shit to make people feel sorry for you, call me a meanie(only because you have to hold up this fake personality you've created in your world of cyber buddies.), tell people how I've done you all SO wrong, be as low as you are pick apart my poor writing skills and bad grammar I don't give a damn!  In the grand scheme of things everyone knows that I am in he right in the situation and you and your family are being petty bitches who are taking out your hate for me on your grand kids/children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you want to say something