Friday, May 14, 2010

My first blog!

My life is not easy by any means, but I wouldn't change it for the world!  I am a full time single mother to 2 of the worlds most amazing kids!  I also have an 8 year old son who my parents adopted from me when I was 15.  Even though he doesn't live with me he still knows me as Mommy. 

My life is filled with up and downs!  The joys and excitement of watching my children grow as well as watching my own progression into the adult world.  I have come along way from what I used to be & that is for sure! Just recently I have started to see some peoples true colors shinning through all of their fake smiles which is making it easy to close another bad chapter of my life.

More to come later after the kids are in bed!

1 comment:

Robin @ Blommi said...

Good luck with the new blog. Your kids are beautiful.

Now following from FF. Have a wonderful weekend :)

http://blommi.com

Post a Comment

I know you want to say something