After I get my little snuggle bugs all settled into their beds for the night I am a free woman! I have no one nagging at me, Mommy I need this, Mommy I spilled, Mommy Mommy Mommy, and Waaa Waaa Waaa!!! I love my kiddos to pieces, but by the end of the day Mommy is all Mommied out!
Now that I am all by myself it is much easier to enjoy my free time at night! I can do whatever I want however I want! If I want to drink a glass of wine, or two ... or three I can! If I want to spend my night cleaning and doing laundry I will. If I want to catch up on gossip and trash talk on face book and blog sites I will. I want to look at craigs list for hours looking for junk I didn't really know I needed I can! If I want to watch all of my ridiculous reality shows that I love so much I will! And NO ONE will stop me...as long as I still have 2 sleeping children! I just wish I had more hours that were free so that I could do more of those things!
So for my free time tonight I am going to write a new blog or two! Perhaps I will "stalk" your blog & leave you some comments! We shall see where my hour of free time takes me =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you want to say something