I have always been religious. I have never been overly religious or claimed to be. I believe in God and I believe that those who believe shall have eternal and everlasting life. A couple of weekends ago I was cleaning my house and I was thinking about how everything happens for a reason and how God has got a plan and a direction for everyone. If God wants something to happen it will happen. There are things we wont like and there are things we will like. Everything is part of his grand plan.
When I was 14 I met my first love at vacation bible school at the church that my family had been attending for the last year. There was something about this boy, and our friendship turned into a relationship. It was the greatest relationship I have ever had in my life. I truely believe he was my "match made in heaven"! How perfectly planned out was it that we even met at church! I can not even begin to put into words the feelings of love and happiness that this boy brought into my life. The times I was with him are some of my fondest memories! After only dating for six months we learned that we were going to have a baby. We were both very young, but we knew we could do it, and we had every intention of making it work. We were cought off gaurd by the fast balls that were thrown at us because of our age diffrence. We were working through them the best we could. On November 7th, 2001 we brought our beautiful son Thomas Daniel into the world. Seth was such a proud new Daddy and he spent every moment that he could with me and our little boy. We were a very cute happy little family. After our son was born though we faced new life challenges that were very difficult. We were making it through them though and leaning on eachother. Some where a long the line Seth lost his focus and gave up. God called him to Heaven on January 13th, 2002. This was the most difficult time of my life. I lost my very best friend in the whole world that day. A part of me died that day and I will never get that back. I had a very hard time dealing with this for years. The way he left was very hard for me to grasp, and I hated everyone myself included, but most of all I hated God for taking Seth from me. It has been almost 9 years since that happened, and I have forgiven God and Seth. I finally started to understand that this was a part of Gods plan. It was one of the parts that I will never understand no matter how hard I search for the answers. To this very day though I find myself asking God how he could have taken someone who meant so much to me, and WHY of all the ways he could have gone did it have to be that way? I will never know the answer to those questions, but I do know that it plays a huge part of who I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you want to say something