Saturday, July 23, 2011
Play Your Games & See Where It Gets You!
In the long run they're only hurting their image! Trying to hurt me is going to ruin their whole relationship with my kids. And I can not believe they persist with it, but what should I expect they never did really give a damn about having a relationship with my kids. I know and understand that they can not boast about how beautiful and wonderful and smart my children are because they DO NOT know them AT ALL. Why because they are too damn lazy to put in any effort to try. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but out of 5 kids my 2 are the ABSOLUTE best! Best looking, best behaving, best at anything you could ever put in front of them. My 2 will ALWAYS surpass the others. WHY? Because they are mine and I am the best most dedicated mother ever and no one can EVER take that from them. I'm sorry that you're pissed that out of all the others mine are just so doggone perfect and you can't stand that because you hate me so much. It's a damn shame that in their book I'm this horrible worthless person, but really I'm the only one of every last one of them that is going anywhere in life and actually going to make something of myself and my kids! GOOD THINGS (aka my kids) HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE Such as myself <3 Ponder that for a little while next time you're attempting your shady antics. Your life sucks so bad because you SUCK AT LIFE! Only 10 more weeks left in this shit hole Wisconsin and then HELLO APOPKA FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!! That is if jack hole doesn't try to fuck my life up again :) Even if he does we will still figure it out! As long as I got my 2 best friends by my side I know we will be OK!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I know you want to say something