Monday, July 5, 2010

This is the side of the story that they didn't want you to hear...

My X and his family are completely freaking out of their minds.  I am really tired of hearing all the shit they talk about me.  Ya know for people who don't want drama they sure do start a lot of it.  What it really boils down to is they really have no life and they know that if they say some stupid shit I am going to say something back to them, and give them something to do with their meaningless lives.  And every time I catch them talking shit about me I confront them and they claim they are talking about someone else! LOL OK!  His mother also thinks that I shouldn't have a voice because she doesn't want people to know the whole story.  She only wants people to hear what she has to say about it.  Sorry bitch I do have a voice & you better believe that I am going to use it!!!
When I first met my x he never really did a whole lot with his family.  He always told me how he hated his parents because he felt like they favored his brother & sister over him, and any time they all were ever together he felt like he didn't belong.  Shortly after I found out I was pregnant we went to his parents to pick up some of his things, and when we got there his parents were grilling out with his brother & sister & her BF and they never even called to ask him.  When we left he was like see this is what I am talking about they don't care if I am in this family or not.  It was really pretty sad hearing all of the things he told me about and it made my heart break for him.  And now it makes sense why he treats his kids that way because that was how he was treated. 
When the x and I had our daughter Nataleigh his family could not even be bothered to come up to the hospital to see her, and they live like 5 blocks away.  They were even invited to dinner at our house the night that we brought her home.  We were told no we can't go I have to go get dog food.  UM...WTF does dog food have to do with you coming to see your grand daughter?  Needless to say no one seen Nataleigh until she was over 3 weeks old.  I could see that happening if they lived far away, but they didn't there was really no excuse for it.  When Naty was 3 months old x and I split because he hit me and I was not going to deal with that.  I called his mom and told her what happened and she flat out said that I was lying. Why the hell would I lie about something like that?  He went 9 whole months without seeing our daughter it was completely ridiculous.  The whole time I would always ask if he wanted to take her for awhile or even just see her.  I really would have enjoyed having some free time, so I would ask him weekly.  Well every once in a while he would say that he would take her or come see her, but then he would ALWAYS back out.  After 4 months he changed his phone number, and totally disappeared and there was ZERO contact with him until 5 months later when I contacted him on My space asking him he wanted to see his daughter yet.  Pretty pathetic huh!?  In those 5 months of no contact though I was accused of fucking up his car.  Um OK for one I had a boyfriend who lived over an hour away and I was usually up there at his place for any down time that I had on the weekends and stuff.  Other than that I was working a full time job and going to school full time plus raising our daughter.  I didn't even have time to think about anything else let alone act on something as dumb as that!  A detective came to my house and interviewed me about it I was like are you freaking kidding me I haven't even talked to him in months.  His family still insists that I did it!  I also apparently am a stalker because I go to the gas station that is right by the kids' day care and also on my way to work, but is also by their house to.  LOL one time I told x that I refused to go over to his mothers house because his other baby mama was there (her & I don't get a long at all) I told him that if I drove over there and her car was there I would not even stop.  The next thing I knew my mom was calling me saying that his mother just called her & told her that I was watching their house!  LMFAO are for real lady go get your head checked!!!
So after he and I started talking again he convinced me he had changed and blah blah blah.  Well shockingly enough the moron didn't change a bit still the same shit except even worse than it ever was before.  There is another blog about it on here.  He beat the shit out of me and he told his parents that I beat myself up and they honest to god believe that!  Anything he says to them is the truth apparently.  Then we find out that I am pregnant, and loser boy tells his parents that I am ling and I am not even pregnant.  They believed that too!  Despite having a no contact him and I stayed together because I had my head up my ass and thought that I loved him oh so much.  The 3 of us even lived with his parents from November until January.  Now if I am such a raving psychotic bitch that does all of these crazy things then why the hell would you let me live with you!?
So x and I have split again and this time it is for real.  I just woke up and realized that I couldn't keep living my life the way I was.  I didn't want my kids growing up thinking that the way he treated me was OK.  So since we have split someone told me that he was saying that I was not allowing him to see the kids which was not the case!  He wasn't even asking.  So I started texting him or calling to see if he wanted to spend some time with his kids.  All of these calls and text messages were never responded to and the few times he did respond and make plans he backed out.  And even then his plans only consisted of taking our daughter not his son.  He doesn't want anything to do with him because he is a baby.  I asked him one time why can't you just take them both and he told me "because its too much work!"  get the fuck out of here what do you think I do by myself day in and day out!  UGH what a loser.  Anyway I knew we had been down this road, so I documented every single time a text/call was unanswered and every time he has backed out since.  But still one of their family friends is telling me that she is raving about how I have backed out on letting him take Naty over night.  Are you kidding me!?  I would love for him to take both or one of the kids so that I can have a night off!  After all he has every night off!  And I'm not going to lie it pisses me right off to know that he is out having fun while I do all the work and he doesn't even have a full time job.  I got $12 for 2 weeks of child support.  Yep that cover a lot.  And I get even more mad when he is drinking.  He is on a no drink for all the domestic crap, but yet he still does it & smokes up with his dad and brother all the time but gets away with it because of this vitamin thing that naturally cleans your system.  Its just not fair and his family all seem to be OK with the fact that he is a dead beat!
This weekend his sister wrote a blog about this other woman who isn't receiving child support and so on and she felt so bad for her.  I commented on it and was like um wtf your very own brother is doing this to me so what is the difference between the two situations because you don't seem to care that this is happening to your own flesh and blood.  She called the freaking cops on me LOL when I got that call I about died!  She told him that I was cussing her out in the blog!  So I emailed him my screen shots just to make sure that nothing was added to what I had written.  With her doing that she only let me know that shes more than likely the one who called the cops to try and have me arrested in April.  I had gotten a ticket for driving with expired plates because I couldn't afford to renew them and I had a warrant for that.  So Naty & I are sitting down eating dinner when I just happened to see a police officer drive up and park right behind my car.  He drove off and just a few minutes later was knocking on my door.  I answered the door with Tayden on my hip and Naty was screaming at the table that she didn't want to eat, and he was like UM is anyone else home with you!?  Nope just us!  Sure it could have been a random tag check but my vehicle is registered in my parents names and also my address was never updated and I had just moved into this place not long before.  So someone gave them my address how else would he have known exactly which apartment to go to!?  That event happened on a Thursday which was my payday so I was able to get myself out of that mess by using my entire paycheck to pay that off, but I was left with no money.  So I called the father of the year to see if he could get diapers for Naty because she was totally out.  Later that night his jem of a mother brought over a bag of diapers that his sister had left at her house that were 2 sizes too small for Naty and gave them to me after she stood outside my door chewing my ass for 20 minutes!  NICE!!!  And that is the woman that backed out of watching the kids 12 hours before I had to begin my 7am shift.  I ended up driving them to my oldest sons Grandparents house which is a little over an hour away so I had to leave my house by 4am.  Even though she did that how dare I say that she doesn't help me lol wtf I get no help from her.  It wasn't long after the whole diaper episode thing happened that I asked his sister if she could give Nataleigh her little magna doodle thing that I gave her money to buy the day after Thanksgiving (which she conveniently forgot at Christmas) because father of the year didn't want to wait any longer in the line & I was 8 months pregnant and in no shape to fight the crowds all night with his sister, so we left her with it.  She tells me you can come pick it up from me (1/2 hour from where I live) and don't forget to pay me back for the diapers!  WTF ask your brother for that seriously!?!??!?! 
I don't know maybe I am psycho I should be paying for every last thing for these kids and I should never ask them to help nor should I ever voice my opinion on how fucked up I think they are!  I don't care think what you will its not my problem!  I will always think they are a bunch of 2 faced bitches! 
Here is the link to the comments I cussed his sister out in LOL
http://carissa8402.blogspot.com/2010/06/hitting-new-low.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you want to say something