Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Word Less Wednesday



My princess Naty bug when we were shopping at Hollister this afternoon!  She insisted she had to carry one of the bags!  I swear she is 2 going on 14!  They have a window looking thing and there is a picture thingy that is of a beach and the waves really move and you can hear it.  Its really neat!  When we walked by it Naty screams MOMMY MOMMY ITS THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!!!
 
 
 
 
Link up to wordless Wednesday here  http://millerracingfamily.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy wordless Wednesday!
Now those are some cute shots. I love her big smile and how you can tell she is loving life. I also loved the fact that she had to grab a bag, how cute is that.
Thanks for linking up this week and I hope you have a fabulous day!

Erin Wallace said...

What a cutie! She's learning way too early how to shop like a pro!

xo Erin

Post a Comment

I know you want to say something