Friday, July 2, 2010

Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

1. Fawk you stupid lady that walks her ugly dog in the middle of the road every morning!!!


2. Fawk you huggies your pull ups are a joke!!

3. Fawk you stupid germs that keep getting my baby boy sick :(

4. Fawk my kids sperm donors side of the family you all suck at life & should be ashamed of yourselves denying 2 kids like that.

5. Fawk moms who condone their son being a dead beat & encouraging him to abandon his children

6. Fawk selfish people

7. Fawk working right next to riverfest & wanting to leave & go have fun!!! I wanna go Sing karaoke too!!!!

8. Fawk charter & their stupid on demand that NEVER works!!!

9. And most of all Fawk $$$ you're always messing up my day!!



Wow that's a whole lot of negativity right there!!! Thank god I get a break tonight to relieve some stress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you want to say something